Just some Frenchmen doing synchronized swimming. You know how it is.
Some Basic Serial Killer Statistics
- The USA has 76% of the world’s serial killers.
- Europe in second, has 17%. England has produced 28% of the European total; Germany produces 27%, and France produces 13%.
- California leads in the US with the most Serial Homicide cases that have occured. Texas, New York, Illinois, and Florida follow shortly behind.
- Maine has the lowest occurence of serial murders - none. Hawaii, Montana, North Dakota, Delaware, and Vermont each have had only one case of a serial murder.
- 84% of American killers are caucasian.
- 16% are black.
- Men make up at least 90% of the world wide total of serial killers.
- 65% of victims are female.
- 89% of victims are white.
- 44% of all killers start in their twenties.
- 26% start in their teens.
- 24% start in their thirties.
- Out of all the killers, 86% are heterosexual.
I notice those magic words “serial killers” really piss off the MRAs. I see why now.
Look at all this white on white crime
Sorry, but are those state comparisons per capita? Because…Maine is small. California is huge…woot comparative stats.
"I would just invite some of these economists – who sit in front of their spreadsheets of inadequate data trying to figure out the world – I wish they would actually go out into the real world and talk to employers like I do all the time."
Train derailment in Chicago.
Nicotine that can kill you.
"in spite of the poor conditions many of us face on a daily drive or transit ride to work, we seem to have resigned ourselves to the act that congestion and deteriorating infrastructure are like the weather—something we cannot control."
Testimony of Jay Timmons, President and CEO, National Association of Manufacturers
before the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
on MAP-21 Reauthorization: The Economic Importance of Maintaining Federal Investments in Our Transportation Infrastructure
February 12, 2014
Ask Pants. It happened.
Winter will never be over.
Recent developments: the snow is blowing diagonally up. Soon the world will end.